- 1 red pepper
- 1 can of black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup of dried quinoa
- 6 green onions
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 table spoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare quinoa per directions on package.
- While quinoa is cooking mix together in serving bowl: olive oil, cumin, garlic, lime juice and salt to create dressing.
- Cut veggies into quarter pieces.
- Mince cilantro
- Add cooked quinoa, veggies, beans, and cilantro to dressing.
- Fold it all together in bowl.
- Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Article Written by: Rachel Harper
*Original recipe found here.