- 4 pounds of chicken thighs or breast tenderloins
- 1 bottle of “Brianna’s Homestyle Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing”
- 3 tablespoons of “Simple Truth Organic Chile Lime Adobo Seasoning”
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean and chop chicken into bite size pieces.
- Pour bottle of dressing until chicken is completely covered.
- Add seasoning and salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in refrigerator to marinate (marinate for at least 2 hours).
- Heat skillet with oil and add chicken once hot.
- Continuously stir chicken until fully cooked.
Article Written by: Rachel Harper