- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, soften
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 c. Frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 3/4 c. Flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 (9 oz.) graham cracker crust
Drain oranges and pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons pineapple syrup. Beat cream cheese at medium-high speed until creamy. Add reserved pineapple syrup and milk, beating until smooth. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping. Fold in orange-pineapple mixture and 3/4 cup coconut.
Spoon filling into crust. Cover; freeze until firm. Let pie stand at room temperature 20 minutes before serving.
Article Written by: Christy Biswell