Anyone that knows me well knows that chips and salsa are one of my favorite go-to snacks! In the summer time, I like to switch it up and make fresh watermelon salsa! This recipe is perfect for 4th of July celebrations and picnics! Or anytime all summer!
- [4 cups] seedless watermelon, diced
- [1 cup] red onion, diced (about half of a medium red onion)
- [2/3 cup] fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- [1-2] jalapeños, seeded and finely diced (add more or less to taste)
- [1 cup] cucumber, peeled and finely diced
-  lime, zested and juiced
- Salt to taste
Mix it all together in a medium-sized dish and serve with your favorite style of tortilla chips!
Article Written by: Gillian Harper