If you’re looking for an amazing salad! You’ve got to try this one! Perfect for large family events! Or anytime!
- 1 large carton strawberries, sliced up
- 2 packages baby spinach
- 1 cucumber trimmed and sliced up
- 1 package sliced natural almonds
Ingredients for Dressing:
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Dried mustard
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- Mix all together in glass Cruet
- Stir almonds in a medium heated pan with 2 Tablespoons sugar.
- DO NOT BURN! Stir constantly until “candied.” Set aside.
- Mix up the rest of the salad fixings…add the toasted almonds.
Serve with poppy seed dressing! Enjoy!
Article Written by: Alyson Shedd