This is a perfect summer dessert! It’s cool and delicious! Place it in the freezer and it’s ready to go when you are!
- 2 Oreo Cookie Pie Crusts
- 4 cups puréed strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) container of heavy cool whip
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy
- Add cool whip and strawberries
- Fold mixture into the Oreo pie crusts
- Place in freezer
Note: Set out to thaw before serving.
Garnish with chocolate syrup, strawberries and whipped cream! Enjoy!
Article Written by: Alyson Shedd