This is one of my mom’s favorite recipes! Every time she has come to visit me, she has made it for me and I love it!! It’s so warm and delicious! There is nothing quite like it that makes me feel loved and cared for when it comes to food! I hope you can share this with your family the way I do mine! It’s simple and good!
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 diced carrots cooked
- 1/4 cup celery cooked
- 1/cup of cooked chicken (or can)
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- Mix above ingredients together and put in a baking casserole dish.
- Cook 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle with parsley, paprika and black pepper for extra flavor and color.