Here is my favorite guacamole recipe. Perfect for Cinco de Mayo!
½ large red onion (diced)
1 bunch cilantro (minced)
1 jalapeno pepper (sliced)
Cut avocados in half and take pit out. Scoop avocado pulp out of the skin and place in large bowl. Mash avocados until a smooth texture. Cut red onion into small pieces and fold into avocados. Wash and mince cilantro. Fold cilantro into avocado mixture. Slice jalapeno, take out seeds and add to avocado mixture to desired heat level. Add salt and pepper for taste and juice from the lime. Mix all ingredients well and to desired consistency.
For another Cinco de Mayo recipe, check out Fiesta Roll Ups!
Article Written by: Rachel Harper
- Helping Children Process Their Emotions - February
- Tiny Tree Trend - January
- A Lightbulb for Christmas - December
- 5 Ingredient Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes - September
- 5 Fall 2018 Décor Trends - September
- Travel to Greece - September
- 5 Hairstyles to Try This Summer - June
- A Simple Way to Clean Your Grout - June
- Fiesta Roll Ups - April
- Yummy Guacamole - April