Here is my favorite guacamole recipe. Perfect for Cinco de Mayo!
½ large red onion (diced)
1 bunch cilantro (minced)
1 jalapeno pepper (sliced)
Cut avocados in half and take pit out. Scoop avocado pulp out of the skin and place in large bowl. Mash avocados until a smooth texture. Cut red onion into small pieces and fold into avocados. Wash and mince cilantro. Fold cilantro into avocado mixture. Slice jalapeno, take out seeds and add to avocado mixture to desired heat level. Add salt and pepper for taste and juice from the lime. Mix all ingredients well and to desired consistency.
For another Cinco de Mayo recipe, check out Fiesta Roll Ups!
Article Written by: Rachel Harper
- 5 Hairstyles to Try This Summer - June
- A Simple Way to Clean Your Grout - June
- Fiesta Roll Ups - April
- Yummy Guacamole - April
- Spinach Quiche - April
- The Fragrance of Christmas - November
- Roasted Green Beans - November
- All Natural Lice Treatment - August
- 3 Bean Chunky Chili - August
- Sweet Potato Casserole - August