2 pkgs (12oz) romaine lettuce 1 bag Food Lion Matchstick Carrotts 1 can (14oz) Food Lion Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
2 cups Food Lion Frozen Corn, thawed 1 red or green pepper, diced 1 small red onion, diced 1 can reduced sodium sliced olives, drained 1 pkg (1lb) grilled chicken breast strips 1 cup Food Lion Cheddar Cheese 1 avocado, sliced 2 cups tortilla strips
LAYER ingredients in order listed above in large glass bowl.
SERVE immediately or keep covered in refrigerator up to one day. Wait to include avocado and tortilla strips until just before serving. Serve with prepared salsa as “dressing.”
Article Written by: Debbie Harper, Ph.D.
- Enjoy the Little Things - January
- Forgiveness - January
- Maple Syrup to Sweeten Your Coffee? - January
- God’s Power Lives With Us! - January
- Inheriting Christmas Peace - January
- The Christmas Wonder - December
- What’s in a Gift? - December
- Maturing in Marriage - September
- Rhythms of Grace - September
- Giving Your Undivided Attention - September