2 pkgs (12oz) romaine lettuce 1 bag Food Lion Matchstick Carrotts 1 can (14oz) Food Lion Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
2 cups Food Lion Frozen Corn, thawed 1 red or green pepper, diced 1 small red onion, diced 1 can reduced sodium sliced olives, drained 1 pkg (1lb) grilled chicken breast strips 1 cup Food Lion Cheddar Cheese 1 avocado, sliced 2 cups tortilla strips
LAYER ingredients in order listed above in large glass bowl.
SERVE immediately or keep covered in refrigerator up to one day. Wait to include avocado and tortilla strips until just before serving. Serve with prepared salsa as “dressing.”
Article Written by: Debbie Harper, Ph.D.
- Maturing in Marriage - September
- Rhythms of Grace - September
- Giving Your Undivided Attention - September
- Speaking Their Identity - April
- What Kids Need Most from Parents - April
- How to Eat Soup - April
- A House Of Cheer - April
- Travel Anywhere - April
- Know Your Fashion Personality - April
- A Bag in Time - April