If you’re looking for a good potato salad recipe, try this one. It’s a crowd pleaser!
- 5 lbs potatoes, peeled and chilled.
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- I large jar Hellman’s mayonnaise
- 4 stalks of celery
- Salt and Pepper
- Onion Powder
- Boil 6 eggs.
- Boil 5 pounds of russet potatoes, then peel and chill.
- Loosely cut potatoes into chunks.
- Mix in 2 cups of Hellman’s mayonnaise, 4 stalks of celery finely diced, 4 diced eggs.
- Add 1 tsp of paprika and a tsp of onion powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mash well with fork until potatoes and mayo become creamy.
- Add additional mayonnaise for extra creaminess.
- Slice remaining eggs and lay one on top of salad. Sprinkle with paprika.
Article Written by: Samantha Ewing