Here are some fun and yummy rolls ups that are easy to make. Perfect for Cinco de Mayo!
1 package burrito style flour tortillas
2 8oz packages cream cheese (room temperature)
1 medium jar mild salsa
½ cup sour cream
Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and salsa. Spread mixture (about 2 tbsp.) in each tortilla. Roll up. Place in Ziploc bag and chill overnight. Take rolled tortillas and cut into ½ inch rounds. Serve on platter with a bowl of salsa in center for dipping.
For more another Cinco de Mayo recipe, check out Yummy Guacamole!
Article Written by: Rachel Harper
- 5 Fall 2018 Décor Trends - September
- Travel to Greece - September
- 5 Hairstyles to Try This Summer - June
- A Simple Way to Clean Your Grout - June
- Fiesta Roll Ups - April
- Yummy Guacamole - April
- Spinach Quiche - April
- The Fragrance of Christmas - November
- Roasted Green Beans - November
- All Natural Lice Treatment - August