Dr. Wiater has more than 25 years of experience leading successful teams and developing people. She provides training in the areas of leadership development, team building, process improvement, and organizational development. Dr. Wiater has consulted for such organizations as Regent University, Harvest Assembly of God and Leadership Training International where she also currently serves on the board of directors.
Executive, leadership and life coaching are growing trends in developing people. Dr. Wiater is a certified coach trainer through Lifeforming Leadership Coaching. She maintains coaching relationships in order to assist others one on one in leadership development, business development, performance improvement and fulfilling life dreams.
She is formerly the Executive Director of Advancement at Regent University, through which she managed the team responsible for supporting the fundraising efforts of the school. She also served as Assistant Dean of Administration and as an assistant professor for Regent University’s School of Business, (now named School of Global Leadership and Entrepreneurship). In this capacity she was responsible for oversight of daily operations, budgeting, employee selection, and strategic planning and implementation. This included oversight of various departments such as Alumni Relations and Career Development. She was also on the faculty teaching primarily at the graduate level.
– Ph.D., Organizational Leadership, Regent University , Virginia Beach, VA
– M.A., Communication, Emphasis in Interpersonal and Organizational Communication, Regent University , Virginia Beach, VA
– B.A., Communication, Emphasis in Radio, Television and Film, Northern Kentucky University , Highland Heights , KY
– Transformational Leadership Coach Certification, TLC , Virginia Beach, VA
– Master Instructor Certification, Regent University , Virginia Beach, VA
– FIRO Element B – assessment used in coaching, training, team building, leadership development, and organizational consulting to help practitioners accurately identify behavioral challenges and rapidly develop action plans to improve performance.
– Mobile Advance Trainer – certified through Leadership Training International (LTI) to train the trainers utilizing this proven leadership development system.
Coach Trainer – certified through LifeForming Coaching as a coach trainer to training for coach training.