Here’s a handy tip for those messy things you might want to be prepare for.
Everyone seems to have those plastic bags from stores like Walmart or Target, or your local grocery store. If you seem to have too many and don’t know what to do with them, don’t throw them away, just recycle.
Here’s a handy tip of what to do with them and how to recycle them.
When you finish with a box of tissues or Kleenex, don’t dispose of it. Just fill it with the plastic bags, and keep it in a handy place. The square empty tissue boxes work best and you can fill them quickly with one bag at a time, until the box is full. Don’t overstuff them, but maximize the space available.
The bags will dispense very quickly and with ease from the top of the box. You can keep the pretty paper carton boxes in the kitchen pantry, under the bathroom counter, on the laundry shelf or in linen closet areas.
There are all kinds of uses for the extra stash of plastic bags. Dryer lent, wet or dirty diapers, quick trash can liner refills, pet cleanup, or even dirty socks or shoes, or more. And they will be ready just at the time you need it!
So there you have it. Use your imagination and be ready for anything.
Article Written by: Debbie Harper, Ph.D.
- Enjoy the Little Things - January
- Forgiveness - January
- Maple Syrup to Sweeten Your Coffee? - January
- God’s Power Lives With Us! - January
- Inheriting Christmas Peace - January
- The Christmas Wonder - December
- What’s in a Gift? - December
- Maturing in Marriage - September
- Rhythms of Grace - September
- Giving Your Undivided Attention - September