Want some new ideas for your hair style this summer? Here are 5 looks you can’t go wrong with this season!
- Beachy Waves: This classic summer staple is one style you can’t go wrong with. Meant to look like you just came back from the beach, you will forever look like you are on vacation! Create your own spray by adding 1 cup of warm water, 1 tablespoon of sea salt, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of leave in conditioner. You can also add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to create the scent you want.
- Wet Look: Don’t worry about drying your hair after your shower or the beach this summer! Simply comb through your hair and add a high-gloss pomade to create this style. You can slick it back or leave it loose depending on what your preference is.
- Fishtail Braids: Look like a mermaid with this twist on the classic braid. Imperfection is the key with this summer style. Leave some hair loose around the crown of your head to frame your face and throughout the braid to have an effortless look.
- Hipster Bun: A hybrid between a half-up and top knot style, this look is effortless and can help relieve the heat for those with thick hair! Mix styles by starting with beachy waves, then add the half-up messy bun to create a fabulous summer look.
- All Natural: Embrace your hair for what it is. Sometimes adding extra products and heat can do damage to your hair, especially during the summer. Simply let your hair down and love your hair just the way God made it!
Article Written by: Rachel Harper
- 5 Ingredient Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes - September
- 5 Fall 2018 Décor Trends - September
- Travel to Greece - September
- 5 Hairstyles to Try This Summer - June
- A Simple Way to Clean Your Grout - June
- Fiesta Roll Ups - April
- Yummy Guacamole - April
- Spinach Quiche - April
- The Fragrance of Christmas - November
- Roasted Green Beans - November